Pennanular brooches are suitable to use on loosely woven and knitted fabrics, making them excellent shawl pins. This dragon brooch is better for light weight use, such as fastening a tunic, rather than a heavy cloak.
Please do not store the brooch on fabric.
- The first image is of the brooch you will receive, the rest of the images are representative.
- Individually hand forged out of pure iron (not steel)
- 2 1/4 inches tall 2 inches wide. The pin is curved
- The dragon design is on both sides
- Black colour done by a traditional oil quench. Please store separate from fabrics. If the iron is stored on wet fabric, it may stain orange. More about the material and colour:
This pendant has been forged out of pure iron. The black surface colour is made oil quenching and then waxing with beeswax. This is a traditional method of protecting iron against the elements. our “About Us” section.